Easier Method For Concluding Pregnancy Continuation
Antipreg Kit is a combination of two medicines, which is used for medical abortion (terminating a pregnancy). This medicine blocks the action of progesterone, a female hormone required to maintain pregnancy and induce contractions in the uterus, which further helps in abortion.
Antipreg Kit should be taken with food or as your doctor’s advice. You must start with a dose of Mifepristone. It should be taken orally, by swallow the tablets whole with a drink of water. If you experience vomiting within 30 minutes of tablet intake, inform your doctor or take another tablet. The medicine may take 24- 48 hours to show its action, and you might experience spotting or bleeding. After a period of 36-48 hours, you have to take misoprostol tablets, either orally or vaginally. You are suggested to have proper rest after dose intake as it may cause severe stomach pain or vaginal bleeding leading to abortion.
The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach cramps. If these bother you or appear serious, let your doctor know. There may be ways of reducing or preventing them. Some side effects may mean you should inform your doctor immediately include heavy vaginal bleeding or abdominal pain.
Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you have ever had an ectopic pregnancy, or you are breastfeeding or using an intrauterine device. Your doctor should also know about all other medicines you are taking as many of these may make this medicine less effective or change the way it works. You must avoid strenuous activity like heavy exercise, running, and driving while abortion as it can affect the bleeding. Your doctor may perform an ultrasound or pelvic examination to check for abortion completion.
SIDE EFFECTS OF ANTI PREG KIT
Common side effects of Antipreg
- Stomach cramp
- Uterine contractions
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)
HOW ANTI PREG KIT WORKS
Antipreg Kit is a combination of two medicines: Mifepristone and Misoprostol, which causes abortion. Mifepristone blocks the effects of progesterone, a natural female hormone that is needed for the pregnancy to sustain. Without this hormone, the lining of the uterus (womb) breaks down as it does during a menstrual period and stops the growth of the pregnancy. Mifepristone increases contractions of the uterus to cause abortion.
- Antipreg Kit helps terminate a pregnancy.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- It does not affect fertility. Use contraception to avoid pregnancy.
For pregnancy termination:
- Take it no later than 63 days after the first day of your last menstrual period.
- Take Misoprostol 36 – 48 hours after taking Mifepristone.
- Rest for at least 3 hours after taking the Misoprostol.
- Take it only as prescribed by the doctor. Miscarriages, if incomplete, may result in serious medical complications leading to hospitalization, surgery, and possible infertility.
- Vaginal bleeding lasting for approximately 12 days may occur after taking this medicine. Inform your doctor immediately if excessive bleeding occurs or if you suffer from severe abdominal pain.